Myindigocard Activation & Check Balance Guide: In today’s era of online and card transactions, you will get several different options from different banks to choose from. One of the best options that we will suggest is Myindigocard which has been offered by the Celtic bank. The Celtic bank is headquartered at the Salt Lake City Utah and is a privately owned bank that offers different types of cards to its consumers to ease the transaction activities.
Indigocard is particularly the best option for those consumers who don’t have a good credit score. Other than this, it is also very helpful in improving the credit score. With the help of this card, you can easily rebuild your credit and can manage your card online by visiting and creating your online account at myindigocard.com. Today, we are going to provide you with the simple instructions based on which you can easily activate your card online and can also check your card balance in just a few simple steps.
Features & Benefits of Having IndigoCard
There are many advantages to have IndigoCard and we have listed some of the best ones for you, so let’s check it out:
- IndigoCard helps in giving you very simple yet protected access to your account.
- No need to have the good credit score to apply for IndigoCard
- If you find it difficult to rebuild your credit score then it also helps in doing that without facing any issue.
- It is also going to make a better history of credit score for its customers.
- It offers its clients a quick and valuable service of application approval deprived of not having long term paper explanatory work.
Myindigocard Activation Process: Step-by-Step Guide
The best thing about Myindigocard is that you get several different methods to manage your card which is very easily to operate. As the activation process is a very important one if you want to get the benefit of your card, the Myindigocard offers you two different methods through which you can activate your card. Here we have discussed both the methods so that you can check which one is the best option for you and can select the one as per to your convenience.
Method 1: Myindigocard Activation Process via Website
Follow these simple steps through with you can activate your Myindigocard with the help of the website. Before starting the process, you have to make sure that you have a device with an interruptible internet connection.
- Step 1: Begin the process by visiting the official website, the link for which is http://www.myindigocard.com
- Step 2: At the login page, key in your username and password that you have set at the time of the registration process
- Step 3: After filling the details correctly, you have to click on the Login button.
- Step 4: After that, you will be asked to create the pin code of your card. Make sure to remember the pin for further use of the card.
- Step 5: After you have filled all the details, click on the activation button in order to finish this process successfully.
- Step 6: Now, your card has been successfully activated and you can use it further.
Method 2: Myindigocard Activation Process via Mobile
If in case you don’t want to activate your Myindigocard through online, then there is another option for you through which you can go through the activation process and that is with the help of your mobile or smartphones. Here we have listed the simple instructions through which you can do the same with your mobile phones. Follow the instructions carefully:
- Step 1: In order to activate your card, you have to dial a number from your phone and the number at which you have to call is 1-866-946-9545.
- Step 2: After that, you have to press # in order to communicate with their official Call centre were you will be directly connected to their representative.
- Step 3: Now you are connected to their service centre representative, you will be asked certain details about your card and you have to provide all the details correctly.
- Step 4: Make sure to give correct details otherwise your card will not get activated.
- Step 5: Once you give the details correctly, your Indigo Card is going to be activated soon.
How to Check Balance of Myindigocard?
Checking your Myindigocard balance is also very easy all you have to do is to visit the official website of Myindigocard. Start the process by visiting to www.myindigocard.com through your device’s web browser and after that login to your online account with the help of the login credentials such as your username and password. Once you are logged in your account, you will reach the official homepage of the site where you will see many options. Go to check balance option and you will get to know about your card balance instantly. In addition to that, you can also check the transaction history of your card and many more.
Indigo Card Payment Procedure
There are mainly three methods through which you can make the Indigo Card Payment.
- Website: Visit www.myindigocard.com and login to your online account where you will find the make payment option.
- Mobile Phone: You can make the Indigo Card Payment by contacting at the official number at 866-946-9545.
- Mailbox: You can also mail your Indigo Card Payment at this mail address Genesis FS Card Services, PO Box 4477, Beaverton, OR 97076-4477.
Overall, Indigo card is one of the best options among any other card as it can be easily accessed by anyone in spite of having a poor credit score in a short period of time. Indigo Card helps in correcting your score together with offering you a whole guide together. In addition to that, it also helps you in many ways by offering you a separate official website where you can manage your card and solve your card or account-related issues. With the help of this article, we have tried to include all the basic and major information and guidelines that everyone should require to know if you own or planning to own a Myindigocard. We hope you will find this information useful. You can also dial 866-946-9545 (Customer Service No.) for any help or to solve your Indigo card related queries.