Mybmwcard: The BMW Card Center let its users get more ease and convenience for performing all of their card activities, for which they have created an on-line platform to perform all these tasks at www.mybmwcard.com. For those who are not aware, the MyBMWCard has been issued by Elan Monetary Services and gives further perks as well as bonuses for the BMW customers. Their official site has been very useful in managing the card and you don’t even have to go through a long process for this. If you want some help regarding these registration, login or activation process, then you can go through our given below guidelines to carry out this procedure at ease. In addition, we have also told you several methods through which you can make the bill payment of your BMW Credit Card.
- 1 Instructions For BMW Credit Card Activation Process
- 2 Here’s How to Enrol For BMW Online Account
- 3 BMW Credit Card Login
- 4 Forgot BMW Credit Card Password? Here’s How To Reset It
- 5 Bill Payment Process of your BMW Credit Card
Instructions For BMW Credit Card Activation Process
The new cardholders of BMW Credit Card, who have recently received their card and now they want to activate their card, can easily do it online by following some easy steps that we have listed below:
- Step 1: To begin the process, you have to first go to the official page of their site.
- Step 2: At the top of the homepage of the site, you will find ‘apply now’ or ‘enrollment’ options, next to that you will see “Activate Your New Card” link, click on that.
- Step 2: If you don’t go through several steps and just directly want to go to the official activation page of the site then visit www.mybmwcard.com/Activate/Activate. From there, the process is all same as you have to provide some details for the successful activation of the card.
- Step 3: Now, fill in all the asked details correctly in the official page such as your Account Number, Name (Exactly in your card), Expiration Date of your card, Social Security Number last 4 digit, D.O.B, and your CVV Number.
- Step 4: Once you have entered all the card details correctly, submit the details and your card will be activated soon.
Here’s How to Enrol For BMW Online Account
If you have completed the above-mentioned activation process correctly, then you can register your card for creating an online account at their official site. Here we have given you the instructions that you can follow for a successful registration.
- Step 1: In the first step, go to the BMW Card official homepage by visiting www.mybmwcard.com/Enroll/Enroll.
- Step 2: After that, you will land on the enrollment page of the site where you will be asked to provide some of your card and account details such as your Name, CVV Number, Card or Account Number, email address etc.
- Step 3: Once you have filled all the details correctly, click on the “Submit” button to complete the process.
- Step 4: After your submitted details are verified, you will have to create your login credential for login to your site easily.
BMW Credit Card Login
Now that we have guided you creating your online account along with activating your card, you can now easily login to your online BMW Credit Card account. We have given you detailed guidelines for the same, so let’s get started.
- Step 1: In the first step, the cardholders must visit the BMW Card Center official site, the link for which is www.mybmwcard.com.
- Step 2: You will be now directed to the login page of the site where two blank boxes will ask your login credentials
- Step 3: Submit your Username and Password in the given blank fields.
- Step 4: At last, click on the “Log In” button which will direct you to enter into your online account.
Forgot BMW Credit Card Password? Here’s How To Reset It
If you cannot remember your online account login password, then you don’t have to worry as you can easily reset it by simply following these steps that we have given below:
- At first, you have to visit the official site of BMW Credit Card.
- On the official login page, you are going to see “Forgot Password” link. You can easily find this link just below the login button.
- Once you have clicked this link, you will be directed to a new page where your card details will be asked for the confirmation.
- Enter your Name, Account Number, Date of Birth, CVV Number, Last 4 digits of SSN, etc.
- Key in all the asked information correctly and once your details are confirmed, the recovered password will be sent to you at your registered email id or mobile number.
Bill Payment Process of your BMW Credit Card
The BMW Credit Card Bill Payment is another easy process for which you not only get one method but three different methods to complete this process. The payment method includes online, phone and mail process that you can select as per to your ease or preference.
Method 1: Online Payment
The easiest way to pay the monthly bills of BMW Credit Card is through online method. Through an online method, you can either pay bills manually every month or else you can auto-set the payment. All you have to do is to link your card with your bank account and the bill payment of your card is going to get deducted automatically if you have auto-setting. It is a very easy way of paying your bills.
Method 2: Pay via Phone
The BMW Cardholders also get another method through which they can pay their bill and that is via calling to their customer representative. For this, you have to give them a call at 1-888-BMW-card and your call will be connected to their official representative who will help you out paying your monthly bills.
Method 3: Pay by Mail
Last but not the least, the cardholders can also make the bill payment through the mail. In this method, all they have to do is to draft their payment by sending cash or cheque to their official mail address and the address for the same is BMW Card Services, PO Box 6605454, Dallas TX 75266-0545. One must take note that after paying the bill you have to wait for up to 7-10 business days for the payments processing.