US Airways Mastercard/Barclaycard: The members of the Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Mastercard can easily get the access of their card account via online. This can be easily done through a login portal that has been provided by none other than Barclays. It is a very safe and secure online platform with the help of which you can easily manage your card and check your card activity. In addition to that, you can also make the online bill payment along with checking your transaction history. There are many other benefits that you can enjoy while having their card and this online portal as well.
As you can get a lot of perks and advantages from Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Mastercard online site but in order to access that you will have to first create an online account at this web portal. Without creating an online account, you won’t be able to enjoy a lot of benefits provided by the company and its web portal. So today, with the help of this following post, we are going to discuss about Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Mastercard and its online account registration and login process. If you are interested in this topic then read the following article till the end to enlighten your knowledge about this card and its online account.
Barclaycard Sign Up & Registration Process
Having a Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Mastercard online account means 24/7 access to its features and benefits. You can only avail to these benefits if you have registered to their official site which will create your account online. Before you start the process, you must have a stable internet and an electronic device such as computers, tablets, smartphones etc. Now here we have listed the easy guidelines for you to follow in order to get registered to its online account.
- Step 1: In the first step, you have to visit the Barclays official Login site and then click on the blue “Cardmember Login”
- Step 2: In the next page, you are going to find the link next to ‘New cardmember?’ which is labelled as “click here to set up online access”, click on that.
- Step 3: Now you will enter to the sign-up page and then provide the asked details such as your account number, the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, D.O.B, etc.
- Step 4: In the next step, you will see a list of countries from which you have to select the country you are from. Click on “United States”, if you are its citizen, otherwise choose from the list.
- Step 5: In the last step, you have to click on the “Continue” button to proceed for creating your login credentials
- Step 6: You can now easily set up the login credentials online after which a confirmation message will be sent to your email or registered mobile number.
You are now successfully enrolled for the online access of your Barclaycard Online Account by following our above mentioned easy steps.
Barclaycard Login Procedure
As you have created online access to your card by creating an online account through the registration process, you can now easily get logged in to your account by following these very simple steps.
- Firstly, you will have to go to the Login page of the official site, the link for which is https://cards.barclaycardus.com/.
- You will be directed to the login page of the Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Mastercard official site.
- In that login page, you will be asked to fill the credentials that you have already set up in the registration process. So, enter your Username and Password of your online account and make sure to enter it correctly.
- After filling in the credentials, click on the “Login” button that will direct you to your Arrival Premier World Elite Mastercard online account.
As now you have logged in successfully, you can easily check your card details, current or previous transactions, check balance, among many other features.
Forgot Username and Password? Follow These Steps To Recover It
The online portal of Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Mastercard is very user-friendly and in such cases when you forget your username or password, the site provides you with an option to reset your password by following few simple steps. In order to help you out, we have also mentioned those steps, so that you can perform this task very easily.
- To begin, you have to first go to Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Mastercard online portal.
- On the login page, you will find “Forgot username or password” link just below the login option. Click on that link and you will land on another page.
- In that next page, some questions will be asked from you regarding your account ad card details in order to verify your identity for security purpose.
- The questions that you would be asked in the next step will be your last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, your D.O.B in the format of mm/dd/yyyy, etc.
- Answer all the details correctly and on submitting those details, you will be able to reset your username and password.
Is Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Mastercard Good Choice For You?
The Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Mastercard offers you no foreign transaction fees and along with that you also get $0 fraud liability protection as well. The cardholders can easily earn indefinite 2X miles from each purchase. You can also trade in miles for travel or can also get the cashback statement credits, gift cards, as well as merchandise with the help of this card. You will get online FICO score access and that will be free of charge. In addition, the cardholders can get maximum international approval with a chip as well as PIN. Talking about its rates and fees, the annual fee charged by the card will be $150, which is not claimed in the first year. The balance transfer fee will be charged $5 or 3 per cent, whichever is superior. From all these factors and features given above about this card, we can say that Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Mastercard offers great rewards that can attract a lot of customers and therefore, it makes it a good choice for the users as well.